As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whirlpool #ad
Whirlpool PT220L Electric Dryer Power Cord, Grey #adWhirlpool #ad
- Heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking. Ring terminal connectors ensure the cord stays connected. Replacement power cord for dryers. Includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. Reliable 4-foot cord with a 3-prong plug.
2. GE #ad
General Electric WX09X10002 4-Feet 30-Amp Wire Dryer Cord #adGE #ad
- Brand name: GE. Appliance-replacement-parts. This is a genuine replacement part. General electric GENF0 .
|Manufacturer||General Electric #ad|
3. Cable Matters #ad
30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire, 10 Feet, Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord. 3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30a 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
4. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 3 Prong Wire Dryer Power Cord 30 AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Compatible With All Major Residential Brands 6 Foot #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Compatible With Major Brands. Compatible with top loading, front loading, and steam dryers. 10/3 gauge wires - Closed eyelet terminals. Electrical dryer Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. Rated 30 amps up to 250 Volt.
5. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Copper Wire, 3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, 5 Feet, 3 Prong Dryer Cord, Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
6. Eastman #ad
Grey, 6 Feet, 30 Amps, Eastman 61251 3-Prong Electric Dryer Cord #adEastman #ad
- Design: the plug is designed to avoid kinking and prevent damage to the cord. Wires: equipped with 3 10-gauge wires; Connects to a 3-prong receptacle.
Length: this range cord measures 6 feet in length for easy use. Electrical: 30 amps and 125 / 250 Volts. Certified: this electric range cord is UL listed.
7. Cable Matters #ad
6 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug, Dryer Power Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- 4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord. 4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30a 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250v / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
8. CCCEI #ad
1.5FT Dryer Adapter Cord 3-Prong N10-30P Dryer Plug to 4-Prong Dryer N14-30R Connector Adapter 30 AMP. #adCCCEI #ad
- Offer 1 year limited free replacement any problems please contact us. Old 3-prong n10-30p dryer plugs to new 4-Prong N14-30R dryer power outlet. Power cable is sjtw, copper wire with 600-Volt jacket, 10AWG stranded with a grounding pin, Max 30Amp.
Ul approved for all pvc wire, molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Dryer adapter cord length is 1. 5ft, 3-prong n10-30p dryer plug to 4-Prong dryer N14-30R adapter.