As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Rare Frizzle Sizzle Plant, Strange, Succulent House Plant, 2 Bulbs, Albuca #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when on the dry side. Albuca spiralis. Light yellow blooms. You will receive 2 bulbs ready to plant. Native to south Africa. Easy to grow succulent house plant.
2. CTS Air Plants #ad
Albuca Spiralis Frizzle Sizzle Succulent #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Beautiful vanilla scented flowers when in bloom. Albuca spiralis Frizzle Sizzle Succulent. Live arrival guaranteed. Comes in a 2. 5" pot. Easy care indoors out outdoors.
3. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Albuca spiralis 'Frizzle Sizzle', 3" 2.6x3.5", houseplant, Spiral Leaved Albuca, Spiral Albuca, Winter-Growing geophyte, Corkscrew Albuca #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Houseplants, Plants, Succulents; Requires Sun. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 8. 00in high, 5. 00in high on Delivery, Spreads 6. 00in. 60 days return Window from Delivery. Zone: 8, blooms: from April to June.
4. Yunaksea #ad
Frizzle Sizzle Albuca Spiralis Plant Live Succulent in 3 Inc Pot Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots #adYunaksea #ad
- Albuca spiralis plant live succulent In 3 Inc Pot Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.
5. zellajake #ad
Frizzle Sizzle Raspberry, Rare Flower Plant Seeds 50+ Pansy #adzellajake #ad
- Flowers November-May. Height 20cm 8¡±. Glorious raspberry-coloured blooms with darker blotch and small yellow heart.
6. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Viola Pansy Frizzle Sizzle Blue Indoor House Plant Or Outdoor Garden Flower for Beds, Borders Pots, & Containers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Frizzle sizzle pansies also look great in containers and "close-up" landscapes. This biennial pansy grows 6 - 8 inches tall in USDA zones 5 - 9.
Some blooms have attractive whiskers. Sow 3 - 4 seeds per plant and space 6 - 8 inches apart to begin growing this beautiful pansies. The frizzle sizzle pansy line of flower seeds now offers more unique and bold colors than any other of this type.
Like no other pansy, the frilly flower form makes this a winner in any flower garden. The cooler the conditions the stronger ruffling effect you get when growing these pansy seeds. These pansy seeds come as raw and primed for excellent germination.
7. Outsidepride #ad
& Containers, 50 Seeds, Borders Pots, Outsidepride Pansy Frizzle Sizzle Yellow/Blue Swirl Indoor House Plant Or Outdoor Garden Flower for Beds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Pansy frizzle swizzle yellow/blue swirl is a combination of all the best features of any pansy plant available! The cats whisker effect together with the frilly, ruffled edge is perfect union of yellow and blue shades.
This pansy plant, grown from pansy seeds, will add interest to your bedding throughout the spring until the summer bedding blooms.
The most unique combination of blue and yellow, a blotch center, combined with a cats whisker effect and ruffled edges gives you with the most unique variety of pansy available! These biennial pansies grow in USDA zones 5 - 9 and reach 6 - 8 inches in height. Sow 3 - 4 seeds per plant to get long lasting blooms Spring through Summer.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Borders Pots, Outsidepride Pansy Frizzle Sizzle Mix Indoor House Plant Or Outdoor Garden Flower for Beds, & Containers, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 3 - 4 seeds per plant and you will have long lasting blooms Spring through Summer. Another wonderful factoid about Pansies is that they are also fragrant.
Pansies love full sun and the cool temps of spring for best blooming and will even tolerate below freezing temperatures. Frilly flowers in unique and bold colors with stronger ruffling occurring in cool conditions.
These raw and primed flower seeds germinate quickly in temperatures around 70F. Pansies tend to fade out in the heat of summer so plant them amongst heat lovers that will shine later. Whenever you think of beautiful flowers, you should think Pansy Frizzle Sizzle. This biennial pansy mix grows in USDA zones 5 - 9 and reaches a height of 6 - 8 inches.