As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HomeAire #ad
Spruce Automatic Clothes Dryer Exhaust Duct Power Ventilator Booster Fan #adHomeAire #ad
- Rb110 cfm @ 0" wc = 121, 05" wc = 68, 02" wc = 100, 075" wc = 20 Features an energy Star Rated RB110 Inline Fan. 507 certified to CAN/CSA STD. Conforms to ul std.
Rb110 fan specifications: 120v, class f insulation, 60Hz, 1.0 amps max, Continuous Duty. C22. 2 no. 113. Rb110 fan is etl listed. For 4" duct, 14-20watts. Increases airflow/efficiency of duct run.
2. acme #ad
Acme Miami 9460 Dryer Booster- Booster for clothes dryers #adacme #ad
- Features the ps-35 pressure Switch mounted on unit completely wired to the 10-foot line cord. Install next to dryer or anywhere in the line - Tested to CSA standard C22.
2 113-m 1984. Auto operation with adjustable pressure switch wired to a 10, 115 volt power cord. No lint on motor. No wiring necessary, just plug it in! Fully Automatic Operation. Ball bearing motor OUT of airstream.
|Manufacturer||Acme Miami #ad|
3. Continental Fan #ad
Continental Fan Manufacturing DVK100B-PM 152 CFM In-Line Dryer Booster Duct Fan for 4" Ducts from the DVK Collection #adContinental Fan #ad
- Pre-wired pressure switch will automatically activate booster fan when it senses airflow from the dryer. In-line construction to reduce lint build-up.
Exclusive mounting brackets included for simple installation. Quiet, powerful, compact; the most user-friendly fan in the industry. Backward curved impeller to overcome long duct runs.
4. Suncourt #ad
Suncourt DEDPV Patented Centrasense Technology Dryer Booster Fan Kit UL-705 Listed DRM04 #adSuncourt #ad
- Saves energy - uses current sensors rather than pressure sensors, extra calibration cycles, which increases efficiency and provides the fastest response time in the market. It is the only dedpv fan on the market to synchronize its operation without periodic interruption, or extended run-time.
Electrical box or flush-mount options - Is the only DEDPV fan kit with a remote indicator purpose-built for flush-mount or standard electrical box mounting.
Usa assembled - this item is assembled and calibrated in the USA. Easy to install - this dryer vent kit can be installed in ANY orientation and requires no calibration, which makes installation of this product easy and efficient.
Note: only approved for installation for electric clothes dryers and must be AT LEAST 25 equivalent feet for this kit to make the dryer operate more efficiently. Designed for compliance - ul705 dedpv performance certified and meets the irC2015 building code.
5. Continental Fan #ad
Continental Fan Manufacturing DVK100B-P 152 CFM In-Line Dryer Booster Duct Fan for 4" Ducts from the DVK Collection #adContinental Fan #ad
- Quiet, powerful, compact; the most user-friendly fan in the industry. In-line construction to reduce lint build-up. Exclusive mounting brackets included for simple installation.
Pressure switch will automatically activate booster fan when it senses airflow from the dryer. Backward curved impeller to overcome long duct runs.
6. Unknown #ad
M-49504351 In-Line Fan w/Current Sensor Switch Dryer Duct Booster M-4, by CandyCane3 #adUnknown #ad
- If your dryer is not close to an outside wall and the exhaust pipes has to snake throughout the home to vent to the outside your clothes dryer's performance will suffer. Uncomplicated operation--turns on/off automatically with dryer.
Decreases lint build up. Often used for duct booster, Dryer Boosting, Equipment Cooling, Factory Exhaust and many other applications. Easy to Install. Extends the life of your dryer. The fan within the dryer is only so powerful and adding a dryer booster fan will decrease drying times, blankets, especially with heavy loads like towels, etc.
Also, add this to have the booster fan decrease lint build up and the risk of dryer fires by keeping the lint moving at 1200 FPM so it doesn't stick to the vent pipe. Decreases drying times. The current sensing switch is designed to turn the fan when it senses current to another device your dryer.
7. Dundas Jafine #ad
1-Pack, Dundas Jafine PCLT4WZW Dryer Duct Lint Trap #adDundas Jafine #ad
- Reduce the risk of dryer Fire by keeping the dryer duct clean and free of lint. Acts as a secondary lint trap for electric clothes dryers - not intended for gas dryers. Fits all 4" Dryer Ducts.
|Brand||Dundas Jafine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dundas Jafine #ad|
8. Gardus #ad
Vacuum & Dryer Adapters, Blockage Removal Tool, Includes Bonus Lint Trap Brush, Removes Lint & Extends Up to 12’ with 4 Flexible 3' Rods, Gardus RLE202 LintEater Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System #adGardus #ad
- Blockage removal tool; 1 qty. 2 ½” diameter lint Trap Brush; 1 Qty. Dryer adapter; 1 Qty. Most valuable tool you can own to ensure the safe operation of your clothes dryer; Reduce drying times and save money on utility bills while ensuring the safety of your home.
Includes: 4 qty. Easy to use with your cordless drill and provides a means for regular cleaning of your dyer vent system; Included adapters enable you to use the air from the clothes dryer, shop vacuum or electric blower to completely remove lint from the vent while rotary cleaning at the same time.
Effectively removes dangerous lint buildup in almost every type of dryer vent, eliminating a leading cause of house fires; Rotating action of the auger brush and flexible rods scours your entire vent wall surface while traversing the multiple turns that are common in most dryer vent systems.
Operator's Manual. Vacuum adapter; 1 Qty. Self-feeding 4” Auger Brush; 1 Qty. 3’-long flexible screw-connect rods; 1 qty. Exceptional reach also makes it a snap to clean behind, underneath and all around your dryer, appliances, baseboard heating vents and other hard-to-reach areas.
|Manufacturer||HY-C Company #ad|
9. Unknown #ad
PCLT4WZW ProClean Dryer Duct Lint Trap Dundas Jafine #adUnknown #ad
- It installs easily onto your dryer transition duct and collects additional lint that is not captured by the standard dryer lint trap. This product helps to eliminate excess lint within the duct, reducing the risk of dryer fire occurring and allowing the air to pass more easily through the duct, saving energy as the dryer runs more efficiently and in turn helping to reduce your home energy costs.
The clear door gives an unobstructed view of the lint screen which should be removed and clean after each load of laundry. The dundas jafine proclean dryer duct lint trap number PCLT4WZW acts as a secondary lint trap for your electric clothes dryer and is not intended for use with gas clothes dryers.